Thursday 2 August 2012

English Muffin Pizza - Dairy Free, Vegan Option

My mom used to make these for me when I was younger.  Today I came home for lunch craving these. These would work for lunch with a salad or even has appetizers if you wished, of course you would need more than one english muffin if looking to feed more than one person.  Top this with any pizza toppings you like.  I used turkey pepperoni, bell pepper and green olives.  If you are not allergic to dairy, go ahead and use dairy cheese.



1 whole wheat english muffin
1 tbsp mayonnaise or vegannaise
1/4 cup dairy free cheese, such as Daiya
any pizza toppings you want



1. Toast the english muffin, well
2. Spread mayonnaise or vegannaise over the english muffin, top with cheese and toppings.
3. Microwave on high for about 35 seconds or until cheese melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment